Every year, the Young Hollywood Awards highlight some of today’s hottest rising stars, and this year was no different.
For the first time, the awards show aired live on the CW and was hosted by Aisha Tyler with Lance Bass serving as on-air announcer.
This year’s honorees and presenters included:
· Anna Camp received the One to Watch Award, presented by Michael McMillian
· Lauren Conrad received the SodaStream UnBottle the World Award, presented by Christa B. Allen
· Dave Franco received the Fan Favorite Award, presented by Christopher Mintz-Plasse
· Selena Gomez received the Fan Favorite Album Award & Most Anticipated Tour Award, presented by Ian Somerhalder
· Lucy Hale received the Crossover of the Year Award, presented by Derek Hough
· Kit Harington received the Actor of the Year Award, presented by Dominic Monaghan
· Liam James received the Male Breakthrough Performance Award, presented by Nat Faxon & Jim Rash
· Austin Mahone received the Breakout Artist Award, presented by Becky G
· Miguel received Best Male Artist Award, presented by Aisha Tyler
· Kelly Osbourne received the Style Icon Award, presented by Alyssa Milano
· AnnaSophia Robb received the Female Superstar of Tomorrow Award Presented by Crest 3D White, presented by Kevin McHale
· Sharknado received the Internet Sensation Award accepted by Tara Reid & Ian Ziering, presented by Kathy Griffin
· Cody Simpson received the Role Model Award, presented by Tara Lipinski & Laura Marano
· Teen Wolf received the Best Ensemble Award and was accepted by Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed & Holland Roden), presented by Aimee Teegarden
This year’s show was executive produced by Jay Penske and Michael Levitt. Presenting sponsors included Crest 3D White, SodaStream and Teen Cancer America (the official charity of the 2013 Young Hollywood Awards).
Congrats to all the winners!