Well hello there Colton Haynes!
The cast and crew of MTV’s “Teen Wolf” have returned to Atlanta to work on season 2 of the hit show and it looks like the cast has been working out! Creator Jeff Davis started a tumblr for the show where you can keep updated with pictures from the set and our favorite is probably this pic of Colton.
Jeff wrote with the picture, “Shot from Colton’s trailer. We asked him to show us his new body, the product of three months of serious training. Of course, he struck a model pose.”
READ MORE: “Teen Wolf” Recruits 3 New Faces for Season 2
If you’re a fan of the show, then you know that the season 1 finale left us wondering if Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) would turn Jackson (Haynes) into a werewolf or not and it looks like we have our answer. Want even more scoop from season 2?
Remote Control has 5 spoilers to share:
1. The first episode will be called “Omega.”
2. You will eventually learn what the Triskele tattoo on Derek’s back means.
3. The second episode revolves around the new full moon.
4. Lydia will no longer hide her extraordinary intelligence.
5. Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, Colton Haynes, Holland Roden and Crystal Reed all spent weeks with personal trainers to get into prime shape for the shooting of Season 2. Dylan O’Brien ate pizza and somehow still remained skinny.
We can’t wait!! Are you excited for season 2 of “Teen Wolf”?
Click inside for more pics…