–Emily Osment will be heading out on tour with Push Play in November to support her upcoming EP, “All the Right Wrongs.” She will also be having a live myspace webchat on October 26 at 6pm EST. For all the details, head over to myspace.com/emilyosment.
Emily took some time to write on her myspace about her upcoming EP:
These past few weeks have been more than incredible. With my EP “All The Right Wrongs” coming out in 19 days, it really feels like things are heating up. I have been lucky enough to play some shows for you guys recently, and I can’t wait to see you all on the 17th at the House of Blues in Hollywood!
Besides traveling around with my awesome band in a silver bus, I have been keeping myself busy with school, SATs, and just life in general. Any day where I can drive around with Paramore’s “Brand New Eyes” screaming in the background is a solid good day. Either that or my best friend Michelle rapping along with Jaydiohead…hmmm…
Things I am looking forward to: treating myself to a new gee-tar, using my new gee-tar in the best way I know how (live shows!), and enjoying the upcoming holidays with my friends and family.
According to my Twitter replies, some of you want to know if the songs I play live I actually wrote. Yes. I co-wrote every song, and for all you curious cats out there, here’s some information on the track listing:
1. “All The Way Up”: Music and lyrics by Emily Osment, Max Collins and Tony Fagenson
2. “Average Girl”: Music and lyrics by Emily Osment and Tom Higgenson
3. “Found Out About You”: Music and lyrics by Emily Osment and Matthew Bair
4. “I Hate The Homecoming Queen”: Music and lyrics by Emily Osment, Max Collins and Tony Fagenson
5. “You Are The Only One”: Music and Lyrics by Emily Osment, Max Collins and Tony Fagenson
6. “What About Me”: Music and lyrics by Emily Osment and Matthew Bair
I am predicting this next month to be one filled with lots of music, and I want all of you to be right there with me! See you on the upside.
Saturday night, Emily will be opening for Honor Society at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.