Find Out Who Will Be On ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1’ Soundtrack + New Promo
Who will be joining Lorde on the highly anticipated soundtrack to The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1? A ton of talented people, that’s who!
The cover and tracklisting for the soundtrack were revealed this morning. The digital pre-order for the soundtrack is officially live on iTunes today HERE and the album will be available in stores and on all online partners beginning November 17.
The soundtrack is curated by 17 year old Lorde and will feature unique and groundbreaking collaborations from artists including Stromae feat. Pusha T, Q-Tip, Haim, CHVRCHES, Tove Lo, Charli XCX feat. Simon Le Bon, Raury, Grace Jones, Chemical Brothers feat. Miguel, a special Kanye West rework of LORDE’s already released hit single “Yellow Flicker Beat,” and an additional surprise track that will be revealed soon.
In addition, Doritos has released a new promo for the film titled “Choice.” Which song are you most excited for? Who do you think will be track 5?
1. Meltdown – Stromae ft. Lorde, Pusha T, Q-Tip & Haim
2. Dead Air – CHVRCHES
3. Scream My Name – Tove Lo
4. Kingdom – Charli XCX ft. Simon Le Bon
5. TO BE ANNOUNCED
6. Lost Souls – Raury
7. Yellow Flicker Beat – Lorde
8. The Leap – Tinashe
9. Plan The Escape (Son Lux Cover) – Bat For Lashes
10. Original Beast – Grace Jones
11. Flicker (Kanye West Rework) – Lorde
12. Animal – XOV
13. This Is Not A Game – The Chemical Brothers ft. Miguel
14. Ladder Song – Lorde