To celebrate his 22nd birthday, Nick Jonas dropped his music video for the single “Jealous” today.
The music video is an artsy piece directed by Peter Tunney, whose art also appears throughout the video. Nick enlisted his girlfriend Olivia Culpo for the video, which makes sense since she is the one that inspired the song.
Throughout the video, you’ll spot some hidden messages. Nick teased on twitter that there would be some and if you pay attention to the art throughout the video, you’ll see the worlds “grattitude” (attitude + gratitude), “courage,” “don’t panic,” “the time is now” and more.
To celebrate the release of the video, we’re counting 17 times Nick made us swoon in the video. (To watch the full video, scroll to to the bottom of this post)
1. Maybe they should have cast him in the final season of “Sons of Anarchy.” Nick + motorcycle = <3
2. The way he puffs his chest…and that sexy strut. Talk about confidence.
3. He even looks good running.
4. The way he sings with so much passion.
5. When he gives us a preview of “Kingdom” by showing off his guns.
6. We are so jealous of the way he’s looking at that old lady.
7. The way he knows how to handle a microphone.
8. How adorable is the face he gives when the old lady flirts with him?
9. He’s not afraid to get owned at basketball.
10. He’s not a quitter.
11. It looks like all those Road Dogs games paid off. You smash that lightbulb Nick.
12. The way he raises his eyebrows when his girl gets in the cab with another man.
13. Again with those mic moves!
14. We’re so jealous of the way he looks at Olivia.
15. Perching on a rock/mountain has never looked sexier.
16. The way he “slicks” back the hair he doesn’t have.
Watch the full video for “Jealous” below. What’s your favorite part? Also below, check out Nick’s interview with MTV where he talks about the video and a song on his album about the breakup of the Jonas Brothers.