Jonas Brothers Officially Speak Out: “It’s Over for Now”
The Jonas Brothers are FINALLY speaking out on their split since unexpectedly cancelling their Fall tour just days before it was to start.
A “deep rift” was named as the cause for the split but no other details were released until now. Just last week, Nick & Joe finally broke their silence on twitter saying:
Bear with us.
— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) October 22, 2013
please hold while we get our shit together.
— joe jonas (@joejonas) October 22, 2013
Well, now the JoBros are speaking out to People.com and the news isn’t good for JoBro fans.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin Jonas says. “It’s really hard to say ‘forever,’ ” says Nick. “We’re closing a chapter, for sure.”
“It was a unanimous decision,” says Joe.
Ouch! So it looks like that new album, V, will probably never see the light of day unless it leaks somehow, which is sad because we loved the new music the guys were coming up with.
So what was really the cause for the split? According to People, it happened after a meeting on Oct. 3, where Nick confessed to his brothers that he had serious concerns about the future of the band.
“I was feeling kind of trapped,” he said. “I needed to share my heart with my brothers.”
So what’s next for the trio? Nick has some acting projects including the feature film Careful What You Wish For and a guest spot on “Hawaii Five-O.” Joe has also expressed interest in getting back into acting and Kevin and his wife have baby on the way.
What do you guys think of the split? Do you think the Jonas Brothers will ever get back together? We love the guys and wish them the best in all their projects together and separately.
To cheer you up about the news, lets take a trip down memory lane with our interviews with the guys from the past.