Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Named Highest-Grossing On Screen Romantic Couples
While Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart may be having a rocky relationship off-screen, their on-screen chemistry has skyrocketed them to the top of one of Forbes’ latest lists.
Robsten has been named the highest-grossing on-screen romantic couple by Forbes, beating out stars like Zac Efron, Adam Sandler and more. The list was comprised from the top-grossing romantic movies of the last three years. Twilight topped the list thanks to earning $1.17 billion at the domestic box office. WOWZERS!
Robert also appears on the list again alongside his Water for Elephants co-star Reese Witherspoon.
Check out the top 10 couples! Which of these is your favorite on-screen duo?
1. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson 1.17 billion
2. Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum: $125 million
3. Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler: $103 million
4. Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth: $95 million
5. Julianne Moore and Steve Carell: $84 million
6. Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tatum: $80 million
7. Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher: $71 million
8. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth: $63 million
9. Zac Efron and Taylor Schilling: $60 million
10. Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson: $59 million