We want to wish a very happy 20th birthday to Demi Lovato! Can you believe she’s no longer a teenager?!?
Demi has been super busy lately with her summer tour and the new season of “The X Factor.” Her single, “Give Your Heart a Break” is also doing great on the radio charts.
To celebrate, we’re taking a look down memory lane and sharing 5 of our favorite performances that we’ve recorded of Demi over the years. From her first solo concert (at Hershey Park) to her recent concert at the Greek Theatre in LA, find out which ones are our faves! (It was super hard to pick)
5. Demi Lovato at Hershey Park – June 1, 2008 – Can you believe this was Demi’s first big concert (not counting the Disney Channel games?) She performed two shows that day and rocked both!
4. Demi Lovato at Jones Beach – August 8, 2008 – This was the first time she ever performed “Train Wreck.”
3. Demi Lovato at Club Nokia – September 23, 2011 – We absolutely love her cover of “How to Love.” Do you?
2. Demi Lovato & Nick Jonas at the Greek Theatre – July 18, 2012 – We loved seeing Demi and Nick come together again on stage. How cute are they?
1. Demi Lovato at the Palace Theatre in Syracuse – June 18, 2008 – This is one of our favorite performances of “Don’t Forget.” The emotion that Demi puts into the song, plus the small venue, make for a very emotional performance.
What is your favorite Demi performance?