Sandman Will Stir Up Trouble This Weekend on “Ultimate Spider-Man”
Sandman is ready to cause some trouble for everyone’s favorite webslinger, this weekend.
In a new episode of “Ultimate Spider-Man” entitled “Snow Day,” Spider-Man and his team sneak off for a vacation on a deserted tropical island. However, they soon realize something is not right with the island, and the Sandman will make sure they never leave.
The episode guest stars “Phineas & Ferb” star Dee Bradley Baker as Sandman. Be sure to tune in SUNDAY, AUGUST 5 (11:00 -11:30 a.m., ET/PT) on Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
Want to know some fun facts about Sandman? Click inside!
1. What is Sandman’s real name? Flint Marko
2. What villain group is Sandman most closely associated with? Sinister Six
3. Where did Sandman receive his powers? Nuclear testing site
4. What is Sandman’s weakness? Water
5. In addition to shifting his shape, what else can Sandman do? He can create duplicates of himself.
6. What was Sandman’s name as a child, before he changed it to Flint Marko? William Baker
7. Can Sandman transform into anything other than sand? He can also transform into glass.
8. How does Sandman get around town? Sandman can turn into a sandstorm and fly over great distances.
9. What device did Spider-Man use to defeat Sandman in one of their earliest battles? A vacuum cleaner.
10. How much of Sandman’s form can be lost before he is permanently harmed? Sandman is nearly invulnerable. As long as there is a single grain of sand left of him to contain his consciousness, he can survive.