The 2012 Teen Choice Awards are happening tonight and all the celebrity guests will get an amazing gift bag from Backstage Creations.
Yesterday, we hit up the gifting lounge to get a peek at what cool things the stars would be getting. We even ran into Greer Grammer, Zachary Gordon and Kailtyn Jenkins!
The stars not only got to play Just Dance 3 and the new Bop It Smash It, but they also got to check out an amazing Willy Wonka candy table and the new furbys!
Click inside to see a list of what the stars are taking home plus lots of pics!
The 2012 Teen Choice Awards air tonight at 8pm on Fox.
The gift items selected for the Celebrity Retreat™ include:
•Blingles™ by Moose Toys- Bling is the thing! Australian toy company introduces Blingles™, a new arts and crafts line that lets girls create beautiful gem stickers perfect for personalizing and decorating accessories like cell phones, notebooks, lockers, headphones and jewelry. Sure to shine atop girls’ holiday wish lists, Blingles will be available this fall at toy retailers nationwide. www.myblingles.com
• Furby from Hasbro, Inc- With more than 40 million pieces sold worldwide in the first three years of its production, the FURBY creature quickly became a global phenomenon following its 1998 debut. This fall Hasbro reintroduces the magic of FURBY, an evolved, interactive friend with ‘A MIND OF ITS OWN’ and a personality that is shaped based on how it is treated. Feed it, speak to it, tickle it or play music for it- the personality of each FURBY is shaped by these experiences. www.furby.com
• Hasbro Gaming- Hasbro will be giving celebs one of the first looks at three hot new games: Twister Dance, Bop It! Smash and Scrabble Catch Phrase. Hasbro will also be stocking the game closets of every celebrity attendee so that they’re ready for their next game night. www.Hasbrogaming.com
• iiJin- The most sought after shoes by celebrities in Asia. www.iijin.com
• Just Dance 3- America’s number one dance game. The Just Dance franchise is a pop-culture phenomenon that is enjoyed by fans all over the globe. Just Dance features more than 40 tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B, country or funk, there is something for everyone. www.justdancegame.com
• LENA Jewellery- Edgy and unique, limited edition, hand-made jewellery, using semi-precious materials, 14k gold vermeils and 0.925 Sterling Silver. www.lena.com.my
•Marchon – Designer eyewear by Marchon. www.marchon.com
•MCFADIN- Handbags and luggage made in Texas by 2 sisters- Stacy & Laurie McFadin. www.mcfadin.com
•MOBLI is a Photo & Video sharing community built to bring people together around common interests. www.mobli.com
•NERDS Unite! by Wonka- Wonka will have a candy buffet filled with Nerds, Laffy Taffy, SweeTarts, Gobstoppers, Wonka merchandise including t-shirts, plushes and more. Every celebrity joining our movement will bring us one step closer to our goal of 10,000 NERDS United! When our goal of 10,000 NERDS is reached, Wonka will donate $25,000 to Stomp Out Bullying. www.wonka.com and www.facebook.com/WONKA
• North Shore Goodies- Coconut and chocolate peanut butter, honey, gluten-free coconut pancake mix.
•Office Depot- Expressing individuality and originality is no easy feat in today’s school environment, so just in-time for the new school year, Office Depot has announced a partnership with Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation, to help empower students as they head back to school, in order to create a safer, braver, kinder world. The partnership will provide students, parents, and teachers with insights and limited-edition products that support the Born This Way Foundation’s mission of helping to encourage today’s youth to grow up feeling confident about their individuality. To help spread this message, Office Depot and the Born This Way Foundation have created several special, limited-edition products for Back-To-School this year. www.Facebook.com/OfficeDepot
• Ryka- A Women Only Sport Company celebrating their 25th Anniversary. www.ryka.com
• TATTOO BANDZ- The hottest silicone product to come to the market. Kids and teens would love to wear these none stick, none invasive assortment of super heroes to BFF to Dora the Explorer and many more. www.tattoo-bandz.com With Acoustic Research- Acoustic Research Portable Wireless Speaker with Skin It Special Offer. A personalized wireless speaker featuring Bluetooth Wireless audio streaming as well as standard headphone cable plug in built right in for easy connection to smartphones, tablets, MP3s and more. http://store.acoustic-research.com/
Celebrities will also walk away with a gift bag filled with the following:
• Alex Detail’s Revolution- 17 year old Alex Detail, former child prodigy, is kidnapped and forced to a secret mission to save Earth from a mysterious alien force that wants to extinguish the sun. www.jacquiejordanincpublishing.com
•Liberated China Surfwear- Board shorts & tees. www.liberatedchina.com
• Mead® and Five Star®- There’s no need to break the bank to stay on-trend. Bold colors, attention-grabbing patterns and pop culture icons like Angry Birds® grace the covers of this year’s Mead® and Five Star® back-to-school products. Notebooks, folders, files and more incorporate what you need (organization, order and durability) with what you want (style, colors and cool features) – for back-to-school and beyond. www.meadfivestar.com
• Princess Vera Wang, the new contemporary, premium lifestyle collection from Vera Wang, available exclusively at Kohl’s and www.kohls.com, is providing a chic striped knit cardigan and neon fringe necklace. The inaugural collection features on- trend apparel and accessories in Vera Wang’s signature style of relaxed silhouettes, rich textures, contemporary detailing and whimsical prints and patterns. http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/ourbrands/princessverawang.jsp
• So So Happy- Our mission: Stomp out bullying. Make cool stuff. Embrace individuality. Build self-confidence. Inspire positivity and acceptance among all beings, real or imagined. Our hope is that our little world of wonder and weirdness will encourage people to believe in themselves, embrace their individuality, to approach each day as a gift, and to never miss an opportunity to practice love, respect and kindness. We contribute 10% of our profit to organizations who support youth in crisis. www.sosohappyonline.com
• Archery Tag- “Tag Master” Archery Set (includes bow and 3 exclusive foam-tipped arrows). www.ArcheryTag.com
• ARM & HAMMER™ Tooth Tunes is a brand new toothbrush that uses unique patented technology to deliver the best sound while brushing, broadcasting two minutes of popular songs from the bristles through the teeth- allowing kids to hear their favorite artists in their head while they brush! www.toothtunes.com
• Bananagrams, Inc- Limited-edition London 2012 Olympic Bananagrams featuring five colored Olympic sport joker tiles. www.bananagrams.com
• Cartoon Network- ‘Adventure Time with Finn & Jake’ Jake the Dog knit laplander, ‘Adventure Time with Finn & Jake’ fitted women’s t-shirt
• Dakine- The Dakine Hana and Explorer packs are spacious with room to carry all of your essentials, perfect for everyday adventures, and are built to last. www.dakine.com
• essie – Mirror Metallics Collection. www.essie.com
• Harper Collins- The Temptation. From New York Times bestselling author Alisa Valdes comes the first book in a unique supernatural romance trilogy about true love…with the dead! www.epicreads.com
• Invitation Consultants- Stylish personalized stationery featuring fresh designs from the experts at
• Kspin Designs Children’s Clothing Boutique- www.kspindesigns.com
• SCOUT by Bungalow- Spring/summer promo bag. www.bungalowco.com
• SoCoolKids- A new Lifestyle Brand designed to celebrate kids’ natural beauty and individual interests – is providing a classic all-cotton, hand-dyed logo t-shirt. www.socoolkids.com
This year’s Retreat is not just a Gift Suite but also a Giving Suite™. Stars are invited to give as well as receive with several charitable
Assorted charities- Mobli will donate up to $30,000 to participating celebrities’ charities. Each celebrity can select their
charity of choice.
City of Hope- Generous donations of up to $17,000 worth of toys and games from Blingles™, Tattoo Bandz, Hasbro Games
and Furby will be sent to the children at City of Hope Hospital.
Born This Way -By visiting Office Depot’s booth, celebrities will be supporting the Born This Way Foundation’s mission of
encouraging today’s youth to feel confident about their individuality. Each kind and brave message posted to the Office Depot
+ Born This Way Foundation Empowerment Wall will help raise awareness and ultimately contribute to the $1 million donation
Office Depot is making to the Foundation.
STOMP Out Bullying! – Every celebrity joining WONKA’s “NERDS Unite!” movement will bring us one step closer to
the goal of 10,000 NERDS united against bullying! Simply tell WONKA what you’re nerdy about to join the movement,
led by celebrities including Wilmer Valderrama, Nick Cannon and JoJo. When the goal of 10,000 NERDS is reached
at Facebook.com/Wonka, WONKA will donate $25,000 to STOMP Out Bullying.