–Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen have teamed up with JC Penney to launch the new teen brand Olsenboye. This week marks the official launch of the Olsenboye Spring collection which includes apparel, footwear and handbags.
To celebrate the launch of the collection, JCPenney has launched a contest inviting all aspiring designers between the ages of 13 and 21 to design an original apparel item. Individuals can enter for a chance to win:
• Grand prize trip to New York City
• Meet Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen
• $1,000 JCPenney style shopping spree
• Nine runners up each receive $500 JCPenney gift cards
• A chance to have your design included in a future Olsenboye collection
For all the rules and details, visit olsenboyedesigncontest.com.
About Olsenboye: Inspired by teen trends from cities around the world, each travel-themed collection of Olsenboye will highlight different cities. The spring collection celebrates New York City. Olsenboye items retail from $20-$50 and can be mixed together to create an array of unique looks that allow teens to express their personalities and celebrate their journey through life with fashion.