-Want to know what is on Demi Lovato’s playlist? The “Here We Go Again” singer shared her 10 song playlist with iTunes. It contains songs from artists like Bright Eyes, the Jonas Brothers, John Mayer and more and commentary on why she picked them. Check it out below. You can also purchase “Send It On” by Demi, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus & the Jonas Brothers on iTunes now. Get that HERE.
1. Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life: This song was very well-writter – I listened to it the day I turned 15, which was the first day I stepped into the production office for Camp Rock. I felt as if my life had started on my 15th birthday.
2. Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat – Lucky: This song makes me want to fall in love.
3. John Mayer – Daughters: This song has a message that every man should abide to. It’s an all-time favorite.
4. Bethany Dillon – For My Love: This song got me through a lot. Just dealing with feeling good about yourself – any and probably every girl can relate to this.
5. Jonas Brothers – Can’t Have You: I chose this song not because these guys are really good friends of mine, but because this song best represents how mature their music has become, and it shows exactly why they deserve the success they’ve worked so hard for.
6. Katy Perry – One of the Boys: This song would have been my fifth grade anthem if I had heard it when I was younger. Katy Perry is a creative and talented writer. I love her music.
7. Paramore – Fences: This has to be my favorite Paramore song – I’ve been a fan of Paramore for years now because they’re great writers and excellent musicians.
8. Justince – D.A.N.C.E.: This was my ringtone for the longest time – my favorite dance song.
9. Billie Holiday – God Bless the Child: Such a beautiful song, I can listen to it over and over again. I would want to cover it one day, but I should probably leave it alone because it’s Billie Holiday!
10. Good Old War – We’ve Come A Long Way: This is a really good indie song.
What songs would make your playlist?