–Miley Cyrus rocked out at the Time For Heroes Carnival on Sunday in LA. The Carnival benefited the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS foundation and helped raise over 1.3 million for the fight against Pediatric AIDS. The fun-filled day combined play with purpose as guests also learned about the Foundation’s 20-year history of battling pediatric AIDS and helping children and families around the world. To make a donation, or find out more about the organization, visit pedaids.org.
Kids and families were dazzled with many activities and surprises including:
* A incredible concert performance by Miley Cyrus and her full band on the main stage
* The Disney “UP” Storytelling area where carnival attendees were read to by celebrities and special guests such as Sharon Stone, Joe Pesci, Melissa Joan Hart, Henry Winker and Selena Gomez.
* The Disney Channel Backstage booth where guests given the full star treatment
* Playing with their Disney Pixar “Toy Story” friends, and experiencing the secret life of toys
* Getting their photos on the cover of the world’s most popular magazine at the People Photo Booth
* Becoming fashion designers at the Michael Stars Tee Shirt Customization Station
* Following the yellow brick road and designing ruby slippers in the Wizard of Oz area
* Working with celebrity Heroes to create special Generation-Free Kits to be sent to mothers and babies in Africa
* Denim decorating with 77kids by American Eagle
* Soap making at Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day area
* Face painting, hockey, basketball, football and many others
Miley closed the carnival by rocking out with her hits, including “See You Again” and “The Climb.”