Robert Pattinson recently spoke with Moviefone’s Unscripted to promote his new movie, Little Ashes. The interview will air closer to the release date of the movie, but check out Robert’s answers to some of the latest rumors (like showering, etc):
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?
I read that and thought it was such bulls***. I was like, “God, I sound like such a loser!”
2. So it’s not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then … I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever’s saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]
3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.
4. Is it true that, I don’t know if you saw this, but a source on the set of ‘New Moon’ said that you don’t smell good, that you don’t shower?
I haven’t even been on the set yet!
5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn’t shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.
6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?
You know, that is the most … I actually got told about that this morning. It’s like, “What?” It’s the most boring story.
7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you “dreamy” and said he’d love to work with you.
[Embarrassed laugh] Really?
8. Is there anyone you’d love to work with?
Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] … I’ve always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he’s amazing. And there are tons and tons of people …