-Two new DVD games are coming your way, the “Hannah Montana” DVD game and the “High School Musical” DVD game. Both hit stores on November 18. Here’s some details:
Find out what it really feels like to live the rock star life with eleven new interactive games sure to provide fun for the entire family. Guaranteed to get the festivities rolling, the Hannah Montana DVD Game allows fans to play as their favorite Hannah characters as they take center stage at a virtual Hannah Montana concert with “Pop Star, audition for Hannah’s band in the “Band Audition” drum game, learn the hottest new dance moves in “Dance Off” and re-live all the most memorable moments from the series with clips, pictures, trivia games and puzzles. BFFs will want to take the friendship quiz to find out if they are True Friends, or use the Party Play option to tackle team games like charades, as well as drawing and describing puzzles.
This unique interactive game will have everyone singing, dancing, drawing and acting for hours on end.
Equally enjoyable for single players, one to four multiple players, or two teams of two or more, the Hannah Montana DVD Game is sure to become a slumber party staple, providing a unique playing
experience and plenty of memorable moments time and again. Plus, it’s easy to play and requires no special equipment—just a DVD player and a remote control for hours of great family entertainment!
•Hannah Montana Trivia Challenge – Test your Hannah Montana knowledge. Answer 20
multiple-choice questions based on clips, pictures, and quotes from the Hannah Montana show.
• Pop Star – This game contains seven amazing sing-along songs from Hannah Montana. Just
choose your song and follow the lyrics as they appear on screen.
• Dance Off – Time to learn some new dance moves! This game contains eight of your favorite
Hannah Montana songs to dance to!
• Personality Quiz – Which character are you like? Heading for the life of a rock star – or a
celebutante? Which school group to you fit into? Find out by answering 10 multiple-choice
questions about yourself.
• Seeing Stars Memory Game – Demonstrate your dazzling memory skills! Quickly memorize the
location of all the characters from the Hannah Montana show. When time’s up, the faces
disappear – and you have to put them back in their proper order!
• Say Whaat?! – Test your word power by describing something related to Hannah Montana to
your team without using three key words!
• Art Class – Grab a pencil and paper and draw pictures related to Hannah Montana. Your team
has to guess before time runs out!
• Hellooo Drama! – Use your acting skills to describe a subject to your teammates without saying
a single word!
• True Friend – Think you know all there is to know about your BFF? Guess the answers your
friend would give to five multiple-choice questions!
• Keep the Beat – Show you’re a wizard with words! When your subject’s revealed, (e.g. types of
shoes), start clapping to the beat. When it’s your turn, shout out your answer!
• Band Audition – Show you’ve got what it takes to play in Hannah’s band! Memorize a drum
pattern and then play it back using your remote! The pattern builds until you or another player
Filled with tons of clips, questions, pictures, sing-alongs, dance routines and more, the High School
Musical DVD Game will have fans out of their seats and singing, dancing and acting alongside their
favorite stars, including Zac Efron, Vanessa Anne Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel
and Monique Coleman.
Far more than a trivia game, the High School Musical DVD Game is jam-packed with 11 interactive
experiences that allow players to sing along with favorite tunes (including two original High School
Musical 3 songs), compete in a dance off by learning new routines with friends, and test their High
School Musical knowledge with hundreds of questions about all three movies. Later, they can help the
Wildcats slam-dunk their way to the championship or take the Career Finder Quiz.
Sure to be the highlight of any slumber party or holiday gathering, the High School Musical DVD Game
can be played by a single player, one to four multiple players or two teams of two or more players. And
unlike games that require costly equipment to play, the High School Musical DVD Game requires only
a DVD player and a remote control.
• East High Graduation Challenge – Win a diploma from the coolest school in town! Shoot
hoops, demonstrate your memory skills, and take part in the pep rally! Just answer 20 trivia
questions based on clips, pictures, and quotes for the HSM movies!
• Center Stage – Sing along to tunes from HSM 1, 2, AND 3! There’s no scoring in this game.
• Prom Night – Time to learn some awesome new dance moves. Martha will guide you through
every step of eight High School Musical Dance routines!
• Career Finder Quiz – Let the career counselor help you find a fabulous future! Choose one of
four just-for-fun quizzes!
• Yearbook Memory Game – Demonstrate your memory skills!
• Vocab Test – Test your word power by describing something related to High School Musical to
your team – without using three key words!
• Art Class – Grab a pencil and paper and draw pictures related to the High School Musical
movies. Your team has to guess what it is before time runs out.
• Drama Class – In this game players must act out the subject without speaking, while others try to
guess what they are expressing!
• BFFs – Think you know all there is to know about your friends? Guess the answers your friends
would give to five multiple-choice questions!
• Pep Rally – Show you’re a wizard with words! When your subject’s revealed, (e.g. types of
sandwiches), start clapping to the beat. When it’s your turn, shout out your answer!
• Wildcats Try Outs – Show you’re a real hotshot! Shoot as many baskets as you can from three
distances in the East High gym.